A Variety of Services to Fit Your Business Needs
The Capital Tax Group offers a wide variety of bookkeeping services to fit your business needs.
We can tailor a list of bookkeeping services that fit your specific situation, or you can choose from the options presented below:
Minimum Bookkeeping Services – Pricing Starts at $99 per month
- Input Transactions – Enter transactions into our system monthly.
- Assign Items to Appropriate Accounts – Assign all transactions to appropriate income and expense accounts.
- Bank Statement Reconciliation – Your bank statements can be mailed directly to Wilson’s for reconciliation.
- Financial Statements – Monthly financial statements provided for your review.
- Assist with Cost Control – Analyze your financials and advise accordingly if you appear to be paying too much for specific items or services.
- Year-End Reports – Provide you with the information needed for you or us to quickly and inexpensively prepare your taxes.
Basic Bookkeeping Services – Pricing Starts at $249 per month
Basic Bookkeeping Services include all services listed under Minimum Bookkeeping Services plus the following:
- Accounts Payable – Prepare your checks for signature by you or us then prepare them for mailing or delivery.
- Accounts Receivable – Invoice your customers and manage collection as necessary. We can receive your payments and deposit them directly into your bank account if you desire.
- Payroll – Manage your payroll and maintain your payroll records.
- Assist with Cash Management – Prepare collection letters for you to sign and send to your customers, and we will make sure your bills are paid on-time, but no earlier than necessary.
- Vendor and Customer Files – Maintain vendor and customer files for all those you do business with.
Premium Bookkeeping Services – Pricing Starts at $749 per month
Premium Bookkeeping Services include all the above services listed under Minimum and Basic Bookkeeping Services – plus custom reports that enable you to better analyze your revenue/expenses and quarterly budget reviews.
Examples of some of the services you can receive with Premium Bookkeeping Services:
- Budgeting – We will work with you to accurately forecast future revenue and expenses.
- Custom-Designed Reports – We will prepare custom-designed reports to provide the information you need to manage your business successfully.
- Samples of reports we may provide include:
- Budget vs. Actual – We can provide a monthly budget vs. actual reports in order to see how you are doing against your projections.
- Customer Reports – We can provide reports to help determine who your most and least profitable customers are.
- Breakout of Expenses – It’s useful to break expenses down into different categories, such as by product line, office, or region.
- Rolling Forecast – A rolling forecast allows you to see how your projections have changed over time.
- Employee Reports – We can provide a variety of employee reports, including reports showing company expenses and/or revenue associated with individual employees and year-end reports for detailing company employment costs.
- Event Analysis – We can help you track the revenue and expenses associated with specific events.
- Quarterly Budget Reviews – We will meet with you quarterly to review the previous quarter, discuss changes to your budget for coming quarters, and analyze your business.